View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 03:40 PM
montanaquilter

i had the best day ever today!! went to a fun quilting class, it was the Eleanor Burns--Day/Night class! It was great. Then I came home and there was a package from my SQA!! I was so excited, I haven't heard(email) from her lately and was hoping everything was okay in her life. (It is by the way, just got a little hectic--I know how that is!!) Anyhow, I got a candle, candy (no I am not going to share with the kids!!HAHA), fabulous fat quarters, marking pen, a really neat journal, lotion and a wonderful magnet and some pins(I can always use more of these!!) I love everything, THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I tried to get a pix to upload and something is wrong. The camera took the pix fine but it won't do anything else. Going to have hubby look at it tonight. So hopefully, I post one later on.
Thanks also for the letter and letting me know how you are, I hope that your stress ends soon. Good luck with your veggie garden, we're doing on too. We have no major plans for the summer yet but i'm sure we'll come up with something!! I just love spring and summer-so much to do and things to see. Have fun at the quilt show, I know that i enjoy them very much. Took lots of pictures of the last one i went to and got tons of quilting ideas!! (Like I really needed any more ideas!!)
Anyhow, SQA, thanks for the gifts and for writing, I hope to hear from you again very soon.