View Single Post
Old 05-21-2008, 11:33 PM
c2cd2008

Sorry it took me so long to get back to this thread, we have been busy all weel preparing for my SS's custody court date, which is today. Before he went to bed last night I had him come here and read all the comments and he is so proud of them all. He is looking forward to helping with the next quilt, which we will start this weekend. The next one is going to be the John Deere quilt. I have to get this baby quilt on the frame and finish it up in the next few hours before we go to court because it needs to get out in the mail, I will post pictures of that one when it is done. We have not had much rest here this week so not a lot got done. Our phones were ringing till all hours of the AM and we were forced to get call blocker and press charges, and because he was upset no one here really got rest, so all week we have been like zombie's.

The good news though is we finished up with finals yesterday and he aced them all and will advance to the 9th grade! Were so excited and in leau of his passing on the high school we will be painting his room and decorating it to match his John Deere quilt. That is really making him happy that he gets to not only help with the quilt but gets his entire room decorated to match it.