View Single Post
Old 05-22-2008, 07:15 AM
Quilting Aggi

Originally Posted by imaquilter
yea, let's put it this way....I have 183 quilting projects....with fabric & pattern TOTAL (that does not include patterns that I have not bought fabric for). All of my WIP are included in that total.

So, I have enough projects to keep me busy well........the rest of my life and I am only 33.

I keep a running list of EVERYTHING I buy and will one day make and the stages they are in. I just looked and if you count the quilts to be "quilted", bindings to be put on and every project I ever started and put to the side.....I have........

That is disgusting! I try to keep track so I stay motivated but, sometimes it has the opposite effect and overwhelms me. I don't know where to begin and which of the 64 to start with. The one I like the most or the one that is the most completed or do I start the one that I just bought yesterday and really love right now? It's crazy!

I need help. :oops:
Okay.. so it seems I'm not the only one with that many WIPS.. although I haven't had a chance yet this morning to make a list as I have been busy working on various tenant relation issues, but I WILL start that list before the end of the day!