Thread: I need Help :o
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2010, 07:29 PM
OLDNTATTED

To tell the truth... I hav'nt got much of the carpet shampooed at this point. with all of the great people on here, I know the floor will be there when I get to it, you guys won't be... right??? Somebody back me up here.
Originally Posted by BKinCO
OK well that means I better get a few done first..... and if you were on here AND quilting at the same time you'd never get anything else done. Ever. Wait. That's not necessarily a bad thing....

Originally Posted by OLDNTATTED
Originally Posted by BKinCO
OK, well that settles it. I will send you all of my future quilts and you can do the quilting, k? Thanks!
Don't send them. Bring them. that way we can meet and talk quilts the whole time it takes me to do it. This typing is alot harder than talking, not to mention the spelling..... I've been thinking about getting a software program that I talk into a mic and it types it out for me. After all I am consitered handicapped. I got the paper to take to DMV to get a crip plate, from the Dr. Waven't got it yet. Hey! that way I could be on here and sew at the same time.... YA! that's it. multitasking that's the ticket.