View Single Post
Old 12-06-2006, 06:34 AM
foxxigrani

I have metal storage shelves similiar to the plastic ones pictured, they used to be shelves from a yarn store, I picked them up at a yard sale. I just love them, plus I have shelves on the inside of my closet and a upper shelf across the top. I cut the rod down to half of my closet for hanging pant hangers for my blocks I am working on. Doesn't take up much room and I have hanging space. Also got those rolling carts at Wal mart to store cut scraps and gadgets that I don't want or need everyday. I also have the file things for my rulers, have a banquet sized table that I have under the window, which also has all my mats laid flat and ready to cut at any time and my small ironing table, which is arms length from the sewing table. It works real good. I love my space. If I had a lot of money and could have one built, I would have done the corner space also and built a horse shoe shape that would include my TV, computer sewing machines, and all be on one wall. That would have been my dream but hey I like what I have too.

It works well. Of course I am sure we all have the stackable plactic bins of all sizes, they work great too.

Rita