Old 05-03-2010, 05:37 PM
Lostn51
Banned

Okay kiddos this little orphaned machine showed up at my doorstep this afternoon. It is a Singer 128 with the "La Vencedora" decals and according to the serial it was allocated on March 17 1926 with 20,000 of them allotted for the run.

It is in wonderful condition for its age and this is going to be the machine that I will do the Tutorials on since its one that needs all of the work! :lol: :lol:

The machine is in a bentwood case that is in really nice shape and even though it has a few scratches and nicks it will look like a finely kept antique when I get through with it. And I am not refinishing it at all.

This machine will more than likely be a 3 part tute, the first being "how to clean and preserve a machine". The second one with be "Refurbishing a case or cabinet" the same principle applies to both. And the third will be "How to convert one to a hand crank".

And just think I still have a mint 500A coming this week also in a factory cabinet and all of the accessories, warranty and original bill of sale!!

Billy

The only real bad spot but you will never know it was there when I am finished with it.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]39695[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-39692.jpe   attachment-39693.jpe   attachment-39694.jpe   attachment-39695.jpe