View Single Post
Old 05-23-2008, 06:51 AM
Quilting Aggi

Ok.. so I did some thinking since reading this thread and trying to think up ways to get us all working and finishing up our WIPS to make room for new projects!!

Here is what I came up with... Tell me what you think.

Lets make this a hypothetical example.

A coordinator keeps track of everyone's list (that would be PM'ed to them) of the WIPS they have to complete. The objective would be to see who finishes the most WIPS in their list before December 31, 2008. Proof of each WIP completed would be through a photo and then the coordinator would tick that WIP off that person's list.

As an incentive to get the most WIPS done in the WIP Anonymous Group that is set will earn a prize at the end of the year. Each person who joins would send by snail addy a FQ to the coordinator who would keep them safely tucked away for the winner at the end of the year.

Once the list of WIPS has been sent, all other WIPS that are created cannot be added, as it will only make things more crazy I would think.. but I will leave that up to all of you to decide. The coordinator will hold all the WIP lists together and keep a tally of all WIPS each person sends in.

At the end of the year, the individual with the most WIPS complete will win lots of lovely FQs in the mail!! What a nice additional Christmas gift that would be!! and what a way to begin 2009!!!!!!!! Lots more fabrics to add to their STASH!!!!!!!!!

I would love to hear your thoughts.

Cheers