View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 07:40 AM
adrianlee

Baby cops! A few years ago, I made a wrong turn down a one-way street. Quickly realized my mistake and turned into a driveway and waited for the traffic to go by. Wouldn't you know it, I was spotted by a patrol car. He turned into to the driveway behind me, he got out, came over to my car and with a big smile on his face said, "Ah, you don't live here do you madam?" I said that I didn't but realized my mistake that is why I turned in here. I'm trying to get to the other one-way. I noticed he was really young, cute and wore a SWAT above his name tag. He smiled and said he would help me get to the other street. I thought he was going to show me, instead, he pulls his car out into the street, blocking all lanes so the other drivers can see this stupid gray haired old woman and turned around and headed in the right direction. I think I would have preferred to get the ticket and just call the embarrament part off. I never screwed up again about one-way streets. I probably reminded the young cop of his grandmother.