View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 07:53 AM
Ninnie
Power Poster

What a wonderful package came today. The dog was barking, which is always a sign that the Mailman has driven up in the driveway, which is always a sign that I have a package :-D :-D
And what a package it was! From my wonderful SQA, who spoils me rotten. So, I get a knife to open it, it is very well wrapped :lol: :lol: And out spills the popcorn, :lol: :lol: Can you tell I was excited? So many beautiful little gifts, all wrapped up in white and with colored ribbons. Then the pleasure of opening all of them. there was, a book, Until Proven Guilty, by J.A. Jance, I do love a good mystery :-D . Then a pair of fuzzies, in deep aqua. I will try not to wear these outside and ruin them, like I have done with others :oops: .Pomegranate Herb Tea, can't wait to try it. A small bottle of hand cleansing gel, also pomegranate, and just right to carry in my purse. Three sewing charms. too, too cute :-D a pair of titanium clippers, boy did I need those. A package of Turnovers, in 30's reproductions, I think, Love those they are called Snippets- American Jane. And a package of poet-it-notes shaped like hearts. I need those, memory needs reminders anymore. So, I will keep those by the computer :-D A Beautiful piece of material, called a Towel Band, and it is big enough to decorate 4 to 6 homespun towels, which I just happen to have some. And a wonderful Mother's Day Card!!
Now, every time I get a package,or card, there are ladybug stickers on it, and I am thinking this could be a clue to her identity. But I refuse to go snooping, I don't want to know, I am having too , too , much fun!
From the bottom of my heart, thank you SQA!! I have said it before and I will say it again, I have the best SQA!!

Pretty packages before opening
[ATTACH=CONFIG]44648[/ATTACH]

Beautiful banding for towels
[ATTACH=CONFIG]44649[/ATTACH]

All my wonderful gifts together
[ATTACH=CONFIG]44650[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-44648.jpe   attachment-44649.jpe   attachment-44650.jpe