Old 05-05-2010, 03:40 PM
baubo1234

Hi to all my quilting friends. I just learned today that my surgery is on May 10th, Monday. Thank you for all your prayers that you are sending for me. I will be glad to have this over and done with and get home to sew a new quilt that I just had to buy the fabric for today. lol. It is so summery looking, really pretty fabric from Moda called Spring Magic. I went into my favorite shop and told my hubby that I would only be a couple of minutes, lol, and came out with fabric, pattern, gift for a friend, 2 tablerunner kits, and a scissor charm for my embroidery scissors. I am also working on a crocheted doily that I started about 5 years ago and it has been packed away all this time. When I lost my husband 5 years ago, I lost our home and our 2 puppies also and moved into a very tiny apartment in the city where my family lives,( we lived 140 miles away from them) everything got put away and I couldn't seem to get interested in doing any of my crafts until last year, when I remarried and life was good again. Sorry, I am rambling here.

Anyway,the clerk said my hubby should know better..he does..and doesn't mind waiting for me. I also have 2 classes that I go to on the second Saturday at 2 different quilt shops at each end of town, so I am really glad I won't miss them this Saturday.