View Single Post
Old 05-23-2008, 10:03 PM
Barb M

Oh Shadow, that is sooo awesome!!! What a surprise, and the fabrics are gorgeous! Is that what you call it, letting the fabric talk to you? i like that! Yes, thats what i do do, just didnt know to cvall it that. Isnt fabric so much fun? And Terri is a sweetheart. I'm letting those surfer boys she sent me talk to me, thats kinda fun for sure lol lol I havent told hubby those surfer guys been talking to me lol lol Ok, this is my big question lol. Third photo down, bottom right hand corner, Terri sent me a gorgeous stack of fabric just like that one. Terri, i am sooo hoping you can tell me what you did with that fabric. When someone gives me fabric, i sooo like to know what they did with it too, cus it helps me to know how i can do the fabric justice, and ive really been wanting to know what you did with it Terri, becvause i have never sewn something with such a border on it before, and i think it looks stunning, and i wonder what you think too shadow. Ive never done a stack and whack, but i wonder if that can be done with that one?That is what im kinda thinking and wondering...hmmm :) :)