View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 07:48 PM
Charlee

I confess.:oops:

I opened it. It wasn't my fault, honest!! It kept calling to me and telling me that no one said I couldn't...that I was the only one imposing the "wait til Sunday" rule. It WANTED me to open it!! It was right, and I decided that I no longer wanted to wait until Sunday... :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I just want my Angel to know that I think I have the ABSOLUTE BEST Angel in the whole world...such a pretty card, and wonderful goodies!! There's a quilt diary, a box of color catchers (YEA!!) some flat head pins, a great Yankee Candle flower ornament (with good smelling Midnight Jasmine scented oil) and check out the large cuts of BATIKS!! Aren't they pretty???

Angel...thank you so much for making me feel like ..well...I'm at a loss for words! I have to explain, it's not the gifts so much, but the thought that I know that you've been thinking of me on more than one occasion to collect such goodies...and they're such perfect goodies, meaning that you've spent some time finding out about me...that means more to me than you'll ever know!! ~hugs and KOTC~ (KOTC = kiss on the cheek)

My wonderful Angel sent me:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]47304[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-47304.jpe