Thread: dent puller
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2008, 05:01 AM
Super Member
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 1,804

the dent puller that i am refering to is one with the suction cups and a handle also. i am not sure if i had mentioned that earlier. i just seen one that wasn't like what i was talking about. so i thought i would come back and describe it.
quilterj is offline