View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 05:47 PM
Maride

Well ladies, I am back in NYC, just for a couple of nights to do paper work for my new job and do some research on the school I will be attending. YES!!ME! Back to school at age 47!

Anyway, I am back at my in-laws. but this time, she is treating me like a person. No, she is not nice all of a sudden. She made some huge mistakes last night. She forgot I was there and I was in the room while she was verbally abusing my FIL. He was sick on the couch and she was yelling at him and threatening him. When she found out I heard her attitude completely changed. Couple of hours later she again, forgets that I am sleeping on the couch (only place I can be without severe back pain the next day) and she spent hours on the phone talking horrible things about him. I pretended I didn't hear, but she knows I did.

He had a Drs appointment this morning and I told her to go with him but she waited until the last minute to tell him she was going...of course... and he left without her. She got a call later that he was taken to the ER and was going to be admitted. She then pretended to panic and starts to call all her friends to tell them. Now she is the victim. I took the phone away from her and told her to go to the ER. Surprising, she went. I had to go to my job meeting but when I got back we had dinner and I almost had to peel her off the TV to bring him dinner (He will not eat hospital food), but she came with me, agreeing with everything I say and behaving like a human being.

Let's see how long this last. I will stay here until he is sent home. With the alternate parking in NYC all he can think about is finding a good parking spot where the car can stay more than one day, and now is both his and mine. So off I go now to find good parkings spots.