View Single Post
Old 05-24-2008, 03:54 PM
Flying_V_Goddess

Originally Posted by DonnaRae
Hee Hee, space invaders, I use to play that years ago. No I don't think so. I was looking at some Tettrus Quilts and it was a site that had all kinds of vidio quilts. I will remember sometime. Also I have a link somewhere that I just got that tells you about copywrite and it is kind of in laymans terms, well as best as it could be. So now that is two things for me to find. :shock: You are really good at disigning, so you should think about it. You disign them anyway, might as well do something with them! And how fun :D
Layman terms?

Like I said, I'd like to publish my designs...just not sure how to go about it. Mainly a matter of the legal issues and whatnot. That and I'm not sure how I would get them made...don't really have a decent computer program that could make pattern bookets or draw up the patterns themselves (I don't even have Microsoft Word, let alone EQ or anything else that might be of use to me). And I'd have to print them from home...and the computer and printer isn't mine so Mom wouldn't be too happy about me making all these patterns and wasting her ink...and we don't have a Kinkos or anything like that around here.