Old 05-07-2010, 08:43 AM
salmonsweet

Sorry for silence, people! I started a Feng Shui course and maybe went faster than I should have done, the learning and energy shifts have been overwhelming me a bit. At the moment I see elements and connections and new meanings in every shape and colour I look at... Quilt blocks, oy!! It feels like my brain's been trying to get larger than my skull lol.

Jetnica and AkAngel, am so happy you both love your blocks. :D :D

Jet, I'd love it if you feel like starting paper piecing. not sure how well I could teach... The only thing I know a bit about is freezer paper piecing, and there are tutes out there that I think teach it much better than I could. If you want, now or at some point, PM me and I'll be more than happy to point you to the ones I liked and answer questions / offer suggestions along the way.

LovingIz, sorry to hear you've struggling with a flare, hope you feel better. My sis had a similiar thing for a while, years back.

Purplemem, I love your new avatar, you both look like wonderful wonderful people and the short hair suits you sooo well!

Squishie updates:

F8s from Aardvarq, Odessa,

Lovely lovely blocks from MishnJim, SewCornie, Jetnica, hoppyfrog. I love love love each of them. Weather really murky here right now, going to take pics and post when I can get proper light on them.

Kerstin
(Now back to drinking water like a hippo to keep up with the energy shifts... Funny, I was sooo skeptical about this whole Feng Shui thing!)