View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 07:00 PM
raptureready

Originally Posted by Pam
I am going to look into this in the fall and winter, I LOVE retreats, on a retreat board, and always eager to learn more. Thanks for the info.
They can be contacted at
http://www.threadsoftimefab.com

I believe you can go to their website and arrange dates for retreats or ask if there's an "open" retreat. Anyway, you can get the phone # from there if you want call. It's such a cool place that you can't help fall in love with it. I mean, can you imagine a quilting store full of battings, backings, blenders, batiks, asian prints, 30s and 40s, contemperary, CW, and everything in between, a retreat center with beds, showers, kitchens, sewing rooms, and a conference center all in the same place??? There's also a yarn store in the same bldg. It's all on one level, handicap accessible, and there's 6 very LARGE design walls! Add to that a wonderfully friendly helpful staff and it just doesn't get any better than that on this earth. There was a published quilter in there the other day and she told them that she was amazed. She said that she's traveled all over the country, done shows in several LQS's in every state including Alaska and Pueto Rico and Threads was far and above any place she'd ever been. When the owner said that they were shooting for having the best place in the Midwest, the woman said "The Midwest??? This is the best place in the United States!"