View Single Post
Old 05-08-2010, 02:55 PM
nursie76

We are in Rochester, NY visiting our son and I have a quilt that I was looking for additional fabric for, so, off to a LQS I went. Found some and then picked up some awesome fabric for QFK's. A little pricey but so cute! (See Pic #1)

I had seen some quilting books and fabric listed on Craigs List in the area of this LQS and went to look at it. It was a young mom who was downsizing her quilting stuff because they are moving and she had no time to quilt right now with 2 little ones. Well, I got 2 big boxes for $30! and most of it was Kiddie material! :roll: I should have waited for QFK fabric. It is all nice fabric. And 3 of the books are hardback and all but one look like they have never been used. Much of the fabric is cotton, some blends for kitchen curtains, etc. All nice quality and very usable. Don't know what I will do with the delicate linen type, would make a nice summer skirt, lined. I have the one book that is a little beat up, so if someone wants to pay postage, they can have it.

Racer Fabric from LQS
[ATTACH=CONFIG]51950[/ATTACH]

Books, One on bottom right up for grabs
[ATTACH=CONFIG]51951[/ATTACH]

Cotton Fabrics, 2 bottom right, with hearts and Lady bugs
[ATTACH=CONFIG]51952[/ATTACH]

Flannels, some coordinate with the regular cottons, Bottom 2 Christmas cottons
[ATTACH=CONFIG]51953[/ATTACH]

Cotton/Ploy Blends. Fabric top left has little pink bunnies.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]51954[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-51950.jpe   attachment-51951.jpe   attachment-51952.jpe   attachment-51953.jpe   attachment-51954.jpe