View Single Post
Old 05-08-2010, 03:23 PM
seamstome

When I am frustrated, I "organize". On one of the other posts I outlined my problems piecing a lap quilt last night. When I went to bed last night I was ready to throw the whole quilt into the garbage. All the blocks are made I just cant same to get them in the right order to make the color pattern turn out right!

Must have really torqued myself off because I spent from 12 to 6 today organizing my sewing room. The room is only 14 by 10!!! And I havent made it to half the walk in closet. I moved all the furniture--three times and now it is back in almost exactly the same configuration I started with. Rearrranged all the knick-knacks. Replaced the batteries in the remotes. Organized the drawers. Replaced the ironing board cover.

Taking a break because Im thirsty and then I have to tackle the other half of that closet.

All the while, that stupid quilt that made me mad is hanging on the design wall. Thing is that it is the EASIEST quilt I have done all year and I just could not get it right. Maybe I will try it again tomorrow.