View Single Post
Old 05-08-2010, 07:23 PM
kbiederman

So I decided to work on a little project this afternoon, and it started out pretty well. I love the fabrics, and it went together really fast. I quit when my adorable 2 year old son woke up, and left my sewing things out in the lower level while I fed him dinner etc. I went and found that he had OF COURSE gone down to my sewing corner, and left me a present....

I also found that he decided to crash the laundry detergent off the counter today into quite the mess. Yesterday he spilled a pan of (cold, thankfully) leftover eggs all over the kitchen floor, and while I was cleaning that up, he spilled a brand new soda....it goes on and on and on.... :)

So, I had to patch in some pieces with the leftover fabric. It was all I could do...

I am sure I will laugh hysterically about this some day, my Son's Masterpiece. Happy Mother's day Mama's!!!

Not so bad from here...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]53253[/ATTACH]

This is about all I could do, it is going to be about a half an inch short here still
[ATTACH=CONFIG]53254[/ATTACH]

Here is what is left of his contribution:)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]53255[/ATTACH]

He is about the cutest thing you'll ever see though...how could I ever stay mad at that face??!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]53256[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-53253.jpe   attachment-53254.jpe   attachment-53255.jpe   attachment-53256.jpe