View Single Post
Old 05-25-2008, 02:28 PM
Barb M

Oh thank you Patty for showing me what the bed risers are, very good idea :)

Guess what i got today everyone? I have a large cutting mat, but i've been wanting a small one to have beside my sewing machine, so i dont have to get up to trim as i sew, and i found a small one 6x8" at the dollar store today for a buck! So i'm happy. So i would say this would be a mu7st have. I think a design wall, which i dont have yet, is a must have, so im gonna get a flanel baqcked table cloth for me to design on. And i think another must have, which i also havent done yet lol, is a small iron and board right beside sewing machine. I also think an ironing board with printed measuring grids on it is a must have. The ones i have seen at wal-mart are very expensive, and where the fabric cover is stretched, the lines are stretched out too, so im not going to pay that kind of money for one that is stretched. Right now, i lay a ruler down on my ironing board, so when i iron, i can tell if i need to stretch the fabric a bit bigger while i iron, or do no stretching lol. I think me and hubby will make me a small ironong board, and then i will use a perma pen to put a grid on it, i think that would work great :) It's also very important to have a stash of chocolate and coca cola nearby :) :)