Old 05-09-2010, 02:14 PM
QuiltingGrannie
Banned

Mohther's Day

Up early for church. I was off work so we decided to visit a different church where a friend of ours is the minister instead of ours where I have to attend early service to get to work on time. His wonderful little church has grown and has been blessed. We were blessed by the visit.
So far so good.

We had decided to change our original picnic day to a drive over the mountain. First it was a to be a picnic with our daughter and son in law. They had a lot to be taken care of so I decided instead of taking up most of their day with us to let them get their stuff done, the trip over the mountain would just be my DH and I.
So far so good.

The picnic turned into drive through at Wendy's. (My suggestion - so...
So far so good.

We drove over the mountain, witnessed God's awesome handiwork in the beauty all around us.
So far so good.

The part I forgot to include was the part between church and the fast food take out.

I bought my DH a new lap top computer from Best Buy,
So far so.......wait a minute.......

It's Mother's Day and I buy HIM a lap top??????

Yep.
Now I get the peace when we sit at our computers and his no longer locks up and I have to listen to him complain and wish for a new computer.

So far ------ so good. The computer (his) works better than mine! And he is happy!!

So far so very good.

Hope your day was wonderful!