View Single Post
Old 05-09-2010, 03:53 PM
Marge L.

Just returned from our Super WalMart in Coralville. They are cleaning out the fabric dept. fast. All fabrics 50% off. Anything good was already gone, but I managed to get what was left on a bolt l(12 yd) of w on w. They had 1 display of Brother SE350 marked from 380 to 180. I wanted it so badly. Have always wished for an embroidery machine. The clerk was totally stupid. Knew nothing about nothing and intended to stay that way. Went back on my way home knowing there would be a different clerk. She was some better, but not a H--- of lot. She couldn't do anything about it. I demanded to see a manager. To her chagrine she finally called him. 20 min. later he showed. Told me that not everything was there & didn't know where it was. Tried my damndest to talk him into letting me have the SE500 for the same price but he wouldn't budge. I don't usually get riled like that--it's not my nature. Will have to admit I was much more than usual. After a few more words he was well informed that there was going to be a bit of boycotting from several others. I hope he had a nice evening. I am now. Guess I needed to get rid of some pent-up feelings. Have a good evening, all and hope you had a happy Mother's Day. LOL