View Single Post
Old 05-09-2010, 10:34 PM
Ninnie
Power Poster

I sent this to a dear friend of mine, knowing she would never tell, and could always keep a secret. And I thought, awe heck, why not let everyone have a good laugh :lol: :lol: :lol: This is no joke, but the goings on in my Sunday morning :shock:

So, Donnie and I are setting at the table, having breakfast when he says. "Lets ride over to Lowes this morning before going to the river, and see if they still have that hammock that we liked, we can get it and take it to the river and put it together this morning. And I say great,we have plenty of time. So, off we go to Lowes, Donnie's favorite store it the world. LOL So we get there, and park about 2/3 of the way back in the lot. I say to my husband. " I am just going to leave my purse in the car, so make sure you lock it". And he says ok no problem. I get out , and start walking to the entrance. and I notice Donnie is taking longer than usual to get out. And I ask him when he catches up what took so long. and he says He had to get his glasses first. I am al the time getting on him because he forgets to get them, and then I have to play reader for him in restaurants. But, he remembers them to go in his beloved Lowes LOL. So we go in, and wer are in there at least an hour. get the hammock, and a few other things we need. We come out, and head for the car, me pushing buggy, and Donnie pushing the flat thingy with the hammock on it. We get almost to the car, and Donnie stops and says Oh, No!! and I say what is wrong, and he says, I have left the keys in the car. And I say OhNo. my purse is in there. So, he leaves mestanding there, with buggy and flat thingy, and walks to the driver's door. Opens it, and looks in. And I am yelling, standing there int the parking lot, Is my purse still there??? And he says nothing. And so I yell once more, Well Is it??? and he turns around and his face is blood red. Yes, yes, it is fine , it is still here. And I say well then what is worng?, thinking is there someone in our car? And he says, Well, not only did I leave the keys in the car, the car is still running.ROFLMBO.Well, it is, he says. And I can't believe I did that he says. LOL So we proceed to load the car with our buys, laughing the whole time. And all the way home, I am teasing him. I mean he can't remember his glasses when taking me out to dinner, but he was so excited to be going to Lowes, and to make sure he had his glasses, he forgot to turn off carLOL. and then asking him, what if it was stolen? How would you explan this to the police and the insurance Co? So, right before we get home, he says. "This is one story that will never be told", and of course I say no way what would our kids think, why they could use this to put your away LOL. I can't wait until I have my next "blonde moment" and he says something to me. Boy oh Boy am I going to let him have it.LOL Besides,I can trust all of you, right? I mean you would never tell on my dear Donnie LOL