View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 02:05 AM
Quilting Aggi

FINALLY I am online here!!!!

Whew!!!

William and I have been home from the hospital just a wee bit over a week now and we are both doing well. Besides the little physical setbacks Momma is dealing with after 23 hours of labour, 2 1/2 hours of pushing and still the little fella couldn't be born without the help of forceps, we are doing good!

Sweet William was born April 29th at 2pm. It's hard to believe he is 11 days old already!!! I can see such amazing changes in him already! I just loooove how warm and soft he feels. His little back in like velvet in my hands. He is also a FABULOUS little snuggler!!!

Here are a few photos of our newest addition to our little family. Thank you soooo much Mamagus (Lori) for posting some photos of the little boy for me when I just didn't have the energy or time to post them myself!!!

I don't get to go online as much as I use to these days, so if it takes me a few days to reply, please bear with me!! I know those of you who have children will certainly understand!! :)

Cheers!

feeding at 2am
[ATTACH=CONFIG]55985[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-55983.jpe   attachment-55984.jpe   attachment-55985.jpe