View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 04:36 AM
kwhite

Originally Posted by quiltinghere
I'm working on a TWO braid quilts right now. When finished the overall width will be a little larger than yours but the height will be about 6 feet. We can challenge each other to work on it DAILY for at least 1 hour. I can do it - can you? (wink wink)

I think it looks beautiful and agree with OMAH that when you MAKE yourself do something for 15 minutes it carries over into 30 or 60 minutes without you even realizing it!

Like GAL suggested MAKE yourself work on it for a little while before doing something else. Sometimes we have to PARENT OURSELVES!

I'll throw in that maybe you NEED to work on something else while working on this too...just to break up the boredom of doing the same thing over and over and over . . .
Do you have any other project IN PROGRESS NOW that you can work on? Some paperpiecing or hand sewing?

Good luck - you can do it (and so can I) - wanna bet?
Oh yeah I have a wedding dress down there that I am avoiding too. and curtains that I am avoiding and about 5 other quilts that I have told myself I will not work on until I finish something else first. I am so screwed up it is ridiculous.