View Single Post
Old 05-26-2008, 11:57 AM
Janeen
Banned

no, there are no instructions on how to 'piece' a block

One reason I bought the program was I hoped it would tell you how much of your fabrics you need for a quilt - NOT...
it will for a block - big deal - but not a whole quilt

believe me, if you complain on the info-eq forum about any aspect of the program you will be jumped on in a New York minute - :-o
ask me how I know...

I don't have any other versions and EQ6 is my first version - and guess what - my last version - I'm still PO'd over finding out AFTER I ORDERED ON LINE FROM JOANNS and got the package in the MAIL that you only have 4 (four) installations AND you HAVE to have internet access to install it.....

I said something on the EQ forum and was promptly told in no uncertain terms, "But after all YOU KNEW that when you bought it"...

well, no I did not but believe me I will do a whooooooooooooooole bunch more research on a program before I buy one that expensive again....

by the way, I LOVE THE PROGRAM.....

but it only does part of what I want it to do, and I'm really disgusted over the 4 installation thing.... I'm not a thief and I don't like a company that automatically assumes I am when I buy their program...