View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 02:54 PM
katier825

Originally Posted by lfw045
Originally Posted by katier825
There are places online you can get discounted quilt shop quality fabric. Thousands of Bolts has many brand name fabrics in the $4-5 dollar range, usually older collections than the current ones your LQS would have. Desperate Quilters has a lot for under $8, newer collections than Thousands of Bolts does. Seawatch Fabrics has the nicer quality Batiks and Asian fabrics at very good prices - usually $2-3 less than quilt shops. Each of these has great customer service and quick shipping. If you find a manufacture you like the fabric quality of, look them up online. You might be able to get what you want at a price you can afford! I buy from many online places and have never been disappointed in any fabric that I've gotten!
To quote what Terri said to me when I directed her to a site with Asian prints............"You're evil"

:lol: :-P
Oh, you don't know how true that is! :) :) Actually, I must admit I'm addicted to the nice stuff and the only way I can really afford it is to buy it at a discount. The fabrics I get at those places are the same first quality as the quilt shops. They just aren't the most recent releases. Guess I'm spoiled! LOL