Thread: A hint ----PINS
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 03:17 AM
clem55

One of the many things my grandmna had that I found so very pretty was a flower picture made of human hair. It was beautiful, and she and my G-grand made it, Mom even pointed out to mre the flower that was her hair. I wanted that picture so badly when she died, but a very greedy aunt took it for herself and then hid it behind a sofa once when I went to visit. I never cared for her after that, and then many many years later, when I asked about it, she had given it to her grand-daughter. That grand daughter never even knew my gramma! But the sunt said that she was very artistic and she would take goodf care of it. Like I wouldn"t have!! This same aunt is the one who hid all the 13 quilts that granma had made for her g-kids and never used. We were to get them when she died. "Dear aunt " knew nothing about any quilts like that, then sold them all at auction when she was moving into her daughters home. Even her daughter knew about them and didn'T get one! Those quilts sold for over $400 each and that was in the mid's. I felt nothing but hate for that aunt after that!!