View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 07:52 AM
piledriver

This group of fabrics are from the WalMart QoM program but they are not from DAVID Textiles. The printed pattern and the un-marked fabric in this photo are from A.E. Nathan. Occasionally, there is a 2nd free pattern in a given month available at WalMart and this one always seems to be from David Textiles. In my humble opinion the David Textiles are a bit nicer fabric quality. However, I am happy to say that the few A. E. Nathan projects that I have assembled (key words here FEW and ASSEMBLED) have come out very nicely and were just what the doctor ordered for a brand newbie. I have liked them so much that I make a point of buying them each month. My thought process was I'd have plenty to work with once the fabric departments have disappeared. Looks like here in the Baltimore area that will be sooner rather than later.
Chances are if your store that is remodeling didn't have first a 25% off fabric sale; then 50% off fabric sale; and finally a 75% off sale prior to the start of the remodeling process you may be keeping the department.
Have fun while it lasts.
Cathy

Originally Posted by KBunn
I bought it too! I love the quilt of the month. Not the greatests pic but here it is! I so hope or Walmart does not do away with it now that they are remodeling