Old 05-12-2010, 09:58 AM
Lostn51
Banned

Originally Posted by summerstorm
By the way you are a terrible influence I am waiting on delvery of a Pink Forbes & Wallace, I fell in love when I discovered several machines in pink. 'Course I also love the blue, brown and tan, the flat black, you have created a monster.

And plan to look at a treadle when we return from vacation if it is still available (its an old Franklin). My MIL health is failing fast, in less than a year she has gone from working part-time to a scooter and oxygen tank. We are taking her on a cruise. Snorking is a life long dream of hers. I will be MIA for 10 days or so starting tomorrow.

Billy, thank you so much for all that you do. You are saving pieces of our history from the landfill and preserving them for future generations. I truly appreciate the time an effort this takes.

Blessings,

Sharon
Hey not a problem, I love to play around with these old machines and I love the ones you guys keep coming up with. And yes I love the PINK machine!!!! It is a Japanese Model 15 and you can not go wrong with the quality and the reliability of those machines. And the colors are always bright and colorful!!

I hope you have fun on your cruise, I know that MIL will have a blast. If you want I can crawl into one of you bags and you can take me with you!!! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And just from experience, stay away from the Jellies!!! They are no fun when you get stung ask my wife and daughter.

Billy