View Single Post
Old 05-27-2008, 06:00 AM
Quilting Aggi

I also like the needle down feature. I have a Husqvarna Platnium 750. It has a toe tap feature for needle up/down. It is great when quilting and piecing and pivoting!! I would be lost with that feature!

I am also considering looking at a new machine.. not for me but for my Mum. I am looking to surprise her with a brand new computerized sewing machine for Christmas. She has a Singer right now, but I am looking at the Quilter's edition of the computerized Janome. It has an extra long arm for the thick quilts to go through. It also has a detachable quilting table, footless sewing, speed adjustment, lots of embroidery stitches.

I am also looking at the Janome Embroidery stand alone machine. I might look at treating myself to one of those next Spring. By then I hope to have my house with my dream sewing studio and then have a place to put this little darling. The price is pretty good and seems I can use my little USB memory stick I can download as many embroidery designs as my little heart desires and embroider my little heart out!