Old 05-13-2010, 08:11 AM
LovingIzabella

Originally Posted by hoppyfrog
April, Thank you for sharing your personal info about IH. I had never heard of this before. It's just not fair that you and Izzy are having such bad problems. Just remember you have a great big extended family here who love both of you and it's an honor to be a part of that family. Hugs to you both.
Hi Hoppy
I try not to expunge on my medical issues because I never want anyone to think I am looking for pity or anything like that but I like to make people aware-that is my mission and I am always happy to share if someone asks. Knowledge is power! :-)
Life does seem to like to try and beat me down sometimes-but I refuse to let it. My daughter is my guiding light and for her I move forward and smile as often as I can :-)
You brought tears to my eyes-thank you for being a part of our family. It means so very much to us. I read the board to her all the time and she knows the wonderful folks on here think of her and send her love from all over!
This board helps keep my spirits high and this swap and the friends I make through it continues to make me smile-thank you!
Hugs
April