View Single Post
Old 05-27-2008, 07:32 PM
Barb M

Oh i'm with you Karla, i LOVE quiet too, and if i had to listen to music, and think at the same time, that would just multi-task my brain lol seriously...anyways, we
re in a small 2 bedroom apt, but our bedroom is huge. So in bedroom is bed, two clothing dressers, a fabric dresser, two bookshelves, one for hubby, one for me, our computer, and, a big ol kitchen table with my sewing machine on it. under sewing machine is more boxes of fabric lol, and closet has boxes of fabric. The ensuite bathroom is also MINE lol. Have small ironing board, and my cutting mat, on bathroom counter. Love having sewing and computer all in the bedroom. Above my sewing table are some shelves, with two lamps, and containers with all my threads and bobbins and things. I use my bed as my design board, and for sandwiching quilts, but thats a back breaker, so new plan coming for that. A pad of graph paper is a must for doodling and designing. piece of maskig tape on my machine gives me my exact 1/4" inch, and i always always use a cheater patch to start and finish seams now....so much easier doing it that way! And saves a ton of thread