Old 05-13-2010, 03:04 PM
Lacelady
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Butterflyspain
Oh my goodness Lesley, I just read your PDA on that skirt you told me about. She is definately crackers. I did laugh, especially about the bit whereshe wants the skirt inflated HUH ?

Elle
Thanks Elle and Sara, I heartily agree with both of you, and I am really reluctant to do any more work on this wretched skirt, but on the other hand, I feel that I took on the original remit so to speak, and can't really let Gordon down. (Never again, mind you!). Plus it will be some cash that I can spend at the Festival of Quilts, so that is what is keeping me going. I got the dress back today, but the silk still didn't arrive, so I made two mor tris. I am willing to bet the postman brings the new length of silk tomorrow, but it would be lovely if he doesn't. We don't get a postal delivery on Saturdays, so I would have the chance to finish the Jane blocks over the weekend. If not, there is always next week. I made Gordon promise to let me have the link to the You tube video as soon as its done. Apparently, they now think they will need 14 helicopters now because of the larger circle of skirt. Crazy or what? I'll keep you all posted.