Old 05-27-2008, 08:36 PM
c2cd2008

My SS wanted a John Deere room. So this weekend while he was at his moms we painted his room green, we will be adding shelving later in June but this is a start. For the shelving I am using 1X12's and sanding them and painting them John Deere Yellow and using wood "L" brackets that will either be stained or yellow, I have not decided on that yet. But they will come down about 12 inches from the ceeling and go around the entire room to put collectables on. Under the shelves I am foing to put wooden pegs anchored into the wall for him to hang his hats on becuase he loves hats and had a good many of them. This is just the topper I have to get it loaded on the frame and quilt it yet and will be doing matching shams and making curtain and valance with the same material. I used a couple of different patterns within this quilt and think it turned out pretty good. I feel I am getting better and better at geting things to square up.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-46449.jpe   attachment-46457.jpe   attachment-46607.jpe