View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 08:05 PM
OHSue

Originally Posted by JJs
there ain't no way I'd sell ALL my quilting stuff to bail out a stupid kid... probably one of those brat-assed kids who think they know everything - got hooked up with some pimp who ran her life and she let him and wouldn't listen to mom for one minute....
you wouldn't believe the girls down here who get hooked up (literally) with meth heads and the next thing you know, you see them getting arrested along with the 'boy'friend and a few other unsavory characters and the baby and toddler are taken away because they were in the same room as the meth lab...
and they are all scratching away at their 'methmites'... and look 100 years old...
OTOH that woman probably raised the brat in the first place accustomed to gimme gimme gimme and I want it so you better give it to me - which is why she's winding up ponying up for this latest whatever-it-is.....
Wow, all that from a Craigslist posting? I am guessing that the woman may have started quilting and spent like crazy and then lost interest. Lots of folks start a hobby and spend big and then never do it again. And I was just guessing that maybe the daughter was getting a divorce, it mentioned helping with a car which can sometimes go with getting a divorce.