View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 08:10 PM
Bev

Originally Posted by Charlee
We can speculate until the cows come home...but the long and short of it is that the lady feels that she needs to sell the stuff...and it does look like she's got at least $500 into it...I wish her luck! (My vote is for a single mom who is trying to both work and go to school, car broke down and mom's trying to help in anyway she can.)
I agree! I just took a look at all the other replies to this thread and I'm mind boggled! Where did all this venom come from? For gosh sakes! All the poor soul did was place an ad on Craig's List, which is free. She must be in an awful bind to be willing to sell all of her stash of quilting stuff like that. If this is not a fake, and I somehow feel it's not, she's only doing what any loving mom would do if she had no available funds to help her daughter. She's willing to sell what is worth a lot to her. Even if it should not be worth 500.00 , SHE thinks it is, obviously. And maybe her DD doesn't even know she's doing this. I sure hope the poor lady doesn't belong to this forum. How would we explain ourselves if she happened to read all this?

:( :oops: