Old 05-14-2010, 12:52 AM
Lacelady
Power Poster

Originally Posted by sandpat
14 helicopters????? Somebody...please...anybody...come help me up off the floor...my eyes are all teared up from laughing, I can't see and I start laughing again everytime I start to get up :lol: :lol:

Lesley...youtube or not...girl, you gotta show us a pic of this skirt before you give it back to Gordon!
It's going to look a real mess, Pattie. The top is bright white because its made of man made satin, and the silk is creamy because you can't get bright white natural fibres. I think she intends to wear red shoes and a wide red belt to help detract from the change in colours. And at the moment it has the circular skirt on it that I put on, approx 48in long. There is a semicircle in the front, and two quarter circles at the back, with a centre back seam. Now you have to picture quarter arcs, all seamed together (how the dickens I am supposed to get those seams straight and not buckle when they will all be on different biases), 18in in depth, added to the bottom. As far as I can see, even if I get them all on reasonably well, they are going to look a complete mess. I think it would have been far easier if they had bought a parachute!