View Single Post
Old 04-21-2007, 06:59 PM
Barb V

Ladies, I am going bonkers tonight. Just about ready to lose it. :mrgreen:

I have Eleanor Burns Quilts thought the seasons book sitting in front of me. I am making the Morning Star wall hanging. So far, so good, everything is cut out. Chain Blocks sewn together. Looking good. Then its making the Star Point. Still, so far , so good. They are finished, cut like it saysand pressed the way she wants them.

OK, now, I have to squar it up with a Large Geese Ruler. Ok, I have so darn many rulers. but not with her name on it. One is a Companion Angle and one other is an Easy Angle, both by Darlene S. Is one of these a Geese Ruler.? I went looking on line and can't tell if the thing is square with lines or a Angle.

By now, I am sure your are all smiling... But, can anyone help me to understand how to do this?

It has been a long day. Worked outside in the yard, as it was beautiful out. Started sewing after supper. Must just be tired, or brain dead for the time being. LOL.

I forsure won't do anything more tonight. Maybe with you ladies help and a new day tomorrow, things will go better.
Thanks
Barb