Old 05-14-2010, 12:59 PM
Ginakra

Wow, everyone here is so helpful and nice! I'm genuinely overwhelmed! :) Thanks so much for all the tips on quilting with pain, and pain in general. I'm sorry for those of you suffering fibro and other limitations, too. I will look into each and every tool you all suggested, and will try all the tips on staying healthy. :)

I read some bad reviews on that Simplicity Rotary cutter, but I was thinking of trying it anyway, I'm stubborn that way. I will make sure I can send it back if it does turn out to be lousy! My husband has offered to help me do stuff as well, as he's seen me suffer two years of not being able to craft without pain, so I might have a free, automatic rotary cutter right here in my house! I won't even have to plug him in LOL!

The ergonomic rotary cutter looks interesting, and I'll be waiting on the name of that tool, Holice. I am going to reply to some specifics on what some of you have said, but I'm feeling not so well today. I have limited time in front of the computer, but I couldn't let another minute go by without telling you all how much I appreciate your replies, suggestions, advice, and concerns.

I'll be back in a couple of days, hopefully. Thanks everyone, keep the suggestions coming if you have any.