View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 03:27 PM
lazyquilter

I finally finished the top. Tomorrow when the thunder boomers stop and I can finally get my sweet Junie girl out of my lap and from under my pillow and sweather... I want to put maybe three scatter embroidered butterflys on it. I also have a little fairy that's so cute. Since the top has many various designs and fortunately all small, I think jsut a touch of fantasty would be sweet. I have the backing almost ready. I have made a small college of about 6 very special photo's and I have a nice idea of how to embellish and hand sew that on the back with her name and date of birth. I have a name for the quilt picked out and then in much smaller letters I shall put made by and the date. since I am not family, but do want to date and have my name on my quilts I make, I want to make sure it's in good test. I hope that most of you feel it's appealing as so many people, so many taste, but i am happy with it so far. The top quilting is going to be a little probmatice for me as I am not a very schooled FHM person as yet, so I will finding possibly cross stitching in even lines one and then the other should work. I do have a lovely and dainty design stitch that can be done inside the smaller border. Wish me luck.

this one almost full shot
[ATTACH=CONFIG]41934[/ATTACH]

this is just kinda like a corner shot
[ATTACH=CONFIG]41935[/ATTACH]

this is my inspector
[ATTACH=CONFIG]41936[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-41934.jpe   attachment-41935.jpe   attachment-41936.jpe