Thread: my new baby!!!
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010, 11:39 AM
sahm4605

OHHHHH do I love my new baby. Have been playing around with it for about 30 min. Got the kids down and had to cut out some fabric that I need for a quilt, then went right into it. It is awsome. Just wish I could figure out how to peice the squares together on the quilt that I am working on. My head is about to come off because the edges are not coming together right.
But back to my new baby. she runs like a dream. got her used but the lady who I get my baby from only used it a dozen or so times. It was her take it to class model.
It is a Janome Sewist 521. The only thing that I need to get for her is a quilting foot and more thread and fabric. I am about to bust at the seams with how excited I am to be getting a new machine. I even called my mom, after I got the kids down, to come over and see her. She did and she loved it. I had an older model singer and it was great but I really love my new baby. She is so quiet and smooth. Took me a bit to figure everything out but I am really excited. Going to read the manual tonight after the kids go to bed. Have to learn everything about her.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-67995.jpe   attachment-67996.jpe   attachment-67997.jpe