View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010, 04:43 PM
brushandthimble

Originally Posted by gramqlts
Another update on Chrickette. She has still been having headaches and went back to doctor yesterday. He put her back in the hospital and flat of her back under special care. Seems everyone has a small sack on the side of their spine that has spinal fluid in it.....hers has a hole in it and won't quit leaking. They are going to do surgery again Monday and put a patch on it. Will be Wednesday at the earliest before she gets out of hospital. I am so worried about her. Sure hope they get her fixed for good. Her back surgery has been healing great and incision looks real good and no problems with it, just the leaking spinal fluid causing headaches ten times worse than migraines. Can't imagine. Makes her dizzy and nauseus.

She said to tell everyone hi and to tell her SQA that the chicken socks you sent her last time were a smash when she was in the hospital having her surgery. She wore them and all the nurses loved them and thought they were a hoot!!!

Everyone please keep praying for her. I will keep you all posted with updates. Thanks, Sandy
Please give Crickett my best, tell her my prayers are with her, hope she is better soon. Thank you for the updates. Huggs to you both
ann