Old 05-16-2010, 12:44 PM
butterflywing

Originally Posted by jraff
I understand the concern. I've got a grad student living here 5 years after completing her bachelors. She works, but different hours every day. Son #1 just graduated and has a job, so he moved out in March. I was just settling into a quiet house - less laundry, less cooking. Last weekend son #2 came home from college. Son #1 has been home a lot, because his roommates' mother has now moved into the rental house they are sharing. She's from India and will be here 4 months - plus their father is coming this summer for a month too. Nice people but he thought he moved away from PARENTS. Last week it seemed like a party here every night....late nights, friends over, etc.

I WAS SO GLAD today, when husband took Son #2 back to college for 7 weeks of summer school. He'll be back in July, stay for 6 weeks and then go back for the regular term.

I cleaned the sewing area up last night in anticipation for heavy duty sewing on a project tonight and tomorrow.

Ahh Piece and Quiet.....
that's not really fair. i hope your son's not paying his full share of the rent while this happens. did he know about it beforehand?