Old 05-16-2010, 03:02 PM
tink121272

Originally Posted by dettonlisas
Sorry I just made it up! I didnt use a pattern! If I had to pick a name for it I would call it the.... Square in a Square! I dont know if this is an existing block!
Lisa
Originally Posted by MISHNJIM
I got some Boomerang's yesterday: buddy'smom...which I think is going to be considered the "Quilting Flag" and Dettonlisas..love the colors....What are the names of these blocks ladies?

I will be mailing out Boomerang's to Kathy N...I had so much fun making this block, hope you like it and Star (Valencia)....I had a hard time trying to figure out what to do especially after seeing the snowman block...That was a tough act to follow...LOL
:oops: :oops: :oops:
Ladies just an FYI for you both, this block is an actual block, I made an entire quilt of these blocks in purples for my mom. It is in kysmommy2 quilt pattern book called quick cut quilts (I think-kys?)the name of the pattern was called Fall Frolic-obviously the quilt was done in fall colors. Mine was done in all shades of purples, you can see what the quilt looks like completed by visiting my blog at http://thescarberrys.blogspot.com/20...1_archive.html

hope u don't mind me giving my 2 cents worth....
tink121272