Thread: Quilt Bug?
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 07:40 AM
Corry

Thank you so much for your response about this. I figured it will all be alright but I usually pay more attention to the site when I am deciding to order online and just got distracted. Who knows they may end up to be some one I will deal with more in the future. I live in Florida in a very small town with no quilt shops. So when I need something I have to travel to the coast and make my purchases. I just didn't want to wait and need the square up ruler pretty bad. I am working on a horse themed quilt and I am embroidering horses on squares that will be in the center of many of my squares in this quilt. The first one I did i thought was square but after I sewed more of the triangles etc to the embroidered square it was all out of wack and not square at all. I took it apart and figured I better get a square up ruler. If the base square is not right then the block is just going to get more off as I add to it. I will work on something else till my rulers come. Thanks for your reply...Have a great day.