View Single Post
Old 05-29-2008, 05:00 PM
moonhoney2

for my Janome Heart Truth. On Janome's website, it says to get 1/4 inch Seam Foot O Part Number: 200318000. A google search comes up with nothing. Only references back to Janome's website, which doesn't sell anything. :( or it being included in machine packages. Not any way to order it separately.

I found a part # 200008107 that looks the same. Altho, the Heart Truth (HT2008LE) is not included in the list of compatible machines. Perhaps because the HT is so new??? It also made vague reference to high/low shank...whatever the heck that is. ????

The place I bought my machine at doesn't have any. Says they are on back order and have been for the last month with no clue as to when they'll get them in. She says that I shouldn't get a generic one, but probably so she can make the sale.

Does anyone know if this alternate part #200008107 is compatible with the Heart Truth? Or where I can find part #200318000? Or if there is a generic one that I can use until the "real" one is available and where I can get it?

I really really really want to get this part. I am not a patient person and it's driving me nuts. :lol: