View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 06:21 AM
BABAREEBA

Hello Everyone,
My name is Barbara,
I found this board about a month ago and I am totally addicted.
You all are such an inspiration and soooo talented. I love how everyone is so supportive and encouraging of one another. Everyone is so willing to share their wealth of knowlegde, whether it be on how to do a project, how to find something, help in making choices and you even get Happy Birthday wishes on your birthday.
I am married and have 4 grown daughters and 7 grandchildren.
I am just a beginning quilter I have made some simple small throws and table runners, but I want to do more. I am definitely a fabriholic. I LOVE the feel of good cotton fabric.
I am getting ready to driveup to one of my Best Friends home in Ontario, Wisconsin, she has a beautiful sewing room that is enormous, I am going to spend several weeks there quiltling. I have been gathering all the supplies for my projects and I am just about packed. I plan on taking 3 days to get there and I have been looking up Quilt shops along my way from FL to WI. that are close to the interstate. I am taking a laptop with an air card so I can get my daily QB fix, I hope anyway, it is very rural and it is hard to get a cell signal. I am so happy I found this Board. Thank you!