Old 05-18-2010, 07:15 AM
Maire

That type of behaviour totally disgusts me! Shame on them!!! Glad I wasn't there when this happened to you -- they would have gotten an earful, after you left (I don't embarrass the innocent). And, I wouldn't have returned either. For what it's worth, I'm as white as my cat Rudy. Absolutely no excuse for them. :thumbdown:[/quote]

What they do isn't obvious to others, who if like me, get into a quilt shop and become immediately engrossed in the fabric & idea, the creative brain going full speed & totally unaware what else is going on around them.
So that is why on my first couple of visits thought it was me being too sensitive, but after talking about it with a couple of friends realized it was a pattern.
Most of their fabric though is geared to the more serious quilters, they don't carry the whimsical novelty fabrics more for fun quilts that can go on a picnic, those are the fabrics I enjoy. Another store farther away carries the more fun fabrics & the people are great. And that store sends out email newsletters of sales, etc, so when I do shop my money will go there.